Sunday, May 3, 2009

Here I Am!

Hi everyone!

I have been AWOL for the last few weeks and I apologize. It's been hectic lately, but its still no excuse.

As for the goals from last time. I still have not made my $250 a week goal. However, I did almost make it to $200. I am getting there, but I need to stick to my set schedules better so I can meet these goals.

There are a lot of life changes I am looking to make soon. Right now I live in Orlando, FL with my 2 boys and a houseful of roommates. We all get along well and it seems to work for us, but lately I have really been yearning for a place for just me and my boys. Orlando is super expensive and I just can't afford my own place here. Plus I have no family here to help.

My mom is in Ohio and her fiance has offered me the use of one of his houses, rent free. It's a small 2 story house and I would just have to pay utilites. Basically the same I pay now. But, I would have more privacy and a better environment for my kids. It's in the country hills of Ohio, so it would require a big move and a major adjustment to country life.

I have been thinking about it for about 4 months and I think that it is the best option. My mom and other family members will be there to help with the kids. We will have our own space and the kids will have a huge yard to play in. And with my mom helping me with the kids, I just might reach more financial goals than I do now. School is out in a month and I am looking at moving this summer.

So, it's a new month and I want to list my monthly goals here....

  • Make at least $250 a week in writing and editing
  • Stick to my work schedule; M-F 9:30 am -12:30 pm and 8 pm - 12 am
  • Update this blog with more useful information on a weekly basis
  • Start walking everyday
  • Use the 10 minute trainer I bought at least once a day

That's about it. I spent all last week car shopping and I finally bought one at the end of the week, so there is nothing holding me back.

What are your new goals and how are you doing so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment