Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Goals for This Week.....

OK, I have talked a lot about setting schedules, meeting goals and motivation on here lately; yet I've had trouble reaching my own goals. In an attempt to hold myself accountable, I am posting my goals here for all to see.

My goals are small compared to others I have seen. I want to make $50 a day 5 days a week. This is only $250, but would be a great achievement for me.

So there it is. Hold me to it to. I will post my progress in a few days and then at the end of the week will let you know that I MADE IT! Or that I didn't....

I encourage anyone that has a blog to post their goals as well. It may give you the motivation and push that you need.

1 comment:

  1. I've actually thought about doing that for the last couple of weeks, writing down my goals. I think it might help me stay motivated throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete